If you are currently experiencing vehicle issues
Please contact our Aftersales team on 0330 3800 400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to resolve vehicle issues within 3 days. We use a network of approved garages and have a dedicated aftersales team to ensure mechanical issues are resolved. Our Aftersales team will guide you through our process.
If you are experiencing issues related to your finance agreement
If you are experiencing issues with your finance agreement e.g. arranging the correct day of the month for payment of your monthly installment or need to change a payment date, please contact customer services on 0330 3800 400 or email us at email@example.com.
Our promise to you
Whether you are experiencing vehicle issues or finance issues, we will seek to resolve matters:
- Promptly, taking into account your needs
- Be open and transparent with you
- Keep you informed of progress
- Continuously work to improve our service
If you are still not happy
We understand that sometimes things can and do go wrong, if you are unhappy with the service you have received or any matter concerning your finance agreement, then you can make a formal complaint if you are still not happy.
How to make a formal complaint
You can make a formal complaint by telephone, post or email.
The Asset Exchange Ltd
Unit 15, 238 London Road
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on 0330 3800 400
What information we'll need from you
Get a quick response to your complaint by including as much information as you can.
- Your full name
- Your full address or email address - so we can reply
- Your daytime telephone number
- Details of your complaint, including the name of the person you spoke to first
- A clear, detailed description of what your complaint is about
- Copies of any letters or emails related to the complaint
What happens next
When you've made your complaint, we will:
- send an email / letter to let you know that we’ve received it (as long as you’ve provided a valid email address). If a complaint is complicated, we may need to take some time to investigate so we’ll email you or phone you to let you know if there are any delays.
- investigate your complaint. If your complaint is upheld, we’ll offer an explanation and an apology. If it is appropriate, then we will take any actions needed to solve the problem fully.
We will aim to meet the following timetable when dealing with your complaint:
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5 days, so you can be sure it has been properly received. If we need further information or any evidence to resolve your complaint we will say so in this letter.
- We will aim to issue our final response to your complaint within 8 weeks, though if your complaint is complex, we may require more time, we will inform you prior to the 8 weeks deadline. If you are still unhappy with our findings you can request the complaint to be looked at by a Company Director.
If you feel the complaint has still not been resolved you have the right to refer the matter to the Financial ombudsman service at South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR. The ‘Final Response’ will be accompanied by a booklet explaining how to take your complaint further in this way. Please note that the FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SERVICE will only step in once we have had the opportunity to investigate matters fully.